Help Click This Ad =)

22 October 2007

Taste of THINNER in Vitasoy

My dad bought a 6-pack Taro flavoured Vitasoy from dunno which supermarket:

[Photo]


Just like any other drinks, I pop-ed in the straw & took a sip.
Nothing special, flavouring is damn artificial...

Ok, so I swallowed it down, but then,
an unmistakable smell of thinner lingers in my mouth,
made me feel sick to the stomach... *yuck*

Immediately, I asked my dad to try it, he said its normal leh..
Opened another packet & try, same effect... =X

Is there something wrong with my taste buds or what??





strange sight:
big flock of swallows circling outside my window





Promised to make mr.dvd famous, pls visit his (pathetic) blog @
http://www.wheresmyserendipity.blogspot.com/


Anyway, I can't understand why ppl like to use long-a$% phrases & hard-to-spell words as web address (url)

eg.
wheresmyserendipity(19)+blogspot(8)+com(3) = 30 characters
as compared to
LLY(3)+get(3)+to(2) = 8 characters

tell me which one is easier to remember?



update: mr.dvd changed his blog url to http://www.davidalvis.blogspot.com/ after reading this post =P

1 COMMENTS:

DK said...

My friend actually likes the Taro flavoured vitasoy. I never tried before, can't comment much. But I usually don't take drinks with weird colour.

:P

eXTReMe Tracker