Help Click This Ad =)

25 October 2007

Happy Birthday XR

Happy birthday to XR!!!




think she went to sentosa or sth,
quite badly burnt by the sun,
see she like blushing 24/7 liddat, LOL (see photo)





stupid classmates sabo me stand in front sing bd song (-_-)"





from the person who doesnt eat chicken skin
WRONG! It's not Seb...





is mr.dvd from http://www.davidalvis.blogspot.com/





the lousy,




the noob,




and the pro





Lani & Ade preparing the cake





so reluctant...




the guy who brought monopoly board game to sch..





faster come over sing bd song lah...





didn't know its Brandon's bd too...





reminds me of KungFu Hustle that 狮吼功




"how many times muz i tell u,
my fren's name is not call Marco!!!"
--number2





bd boy & bd girl,
kiss! kiss! kiss!






nv kiss, not fun one...




Seb, got cockroach on the floor isit?




WSNA lesson, nth much...





Later went run 2.4 with Ah Long & dvd,
my new personal record: 9min50s





dug out my sec sch report book,
miss my glorious past =P






last but not least, mr.Mao!!!

0 COMMENTS:

eXTReMe Tracker