Help Click This Ad =)

25 June 2008

Australia Trip - Part8



The dinner with Bao was the last proper meal I had, so I insisted going to Sydney Fish Market for some good food.

Google Maps: Sydney Fish Market

This photo is selected for Google Earth







Nothing changed since I last came 6 years ago!







Morning's catch on ice, both raw & cooked...







There are also imported seafood







I still remember the taste of this after all these years, yuck!







Half the staffs here speaks Chinese,
& I'm not going anywhere without some fresh seafood!






Tiger prawns & oysters on salad







Grilled scallops







The carnage... but I'm not done yet








I'm determined to spend!








My all time favourite - Salmon sashimi!!!






Bought a 100g, came with wasabi & jap soy sauce...







You simply can't compare this with Sakae sushi...







Solar powered boat...







You-know-what-it-is







Just in-time for a free Government House guided tour,
this building is actually still in use.. so no photography is allowed inside..

Google Maps: Historic Houses Trust of NSW







Back to Sydney Central YHA,
4 male share bunk cost A$35/night

Google Maps: Sydney Central YHA







Office building view from the dorm...







Dinner @ nearby kebab store...







Looks like a giant tube of toothpaste yea?







Spent some time exploring the hostel building






Rooftop toilet clean as new...







Walked alone in the streets @ nite until I was outta my map..

See those rows of red flags? CeBit's coming to town!







Ok, I nearly got attacked by some drunk ang moh teenager running half naked on the streets..

Not advisable to walk alone @ night...

0 COMMENTS:

eXTReMe Tracker