Help Click This Ad =)

14 December 2007

Do you find Hotmail irritating?

Do you find Hotmail getting more and more irritating?

I'm ok with the Ads since its their source of income, but then the Ads are blocking users from clicking the navigation buttons!! Then even if you clicked on the ad, it wouldn't close or go away..


Example 1:



Example 2:



In both cases, the ad is simply layered over the drop down list, so its impossible to have access to the buttons unless I refresh the page until I have a "non-intrusive ad".

Btw, I'm using the latest version of Firefox, 2.0.0.11 at the time of speaking..
I'm like many others who has the 100% cpu usage bug when accessing Hotmail with IE6

2 COMMENTS:

nana said...

use gmail! ahaha..

Unknown said...

i am switching over, its a hara kiri move by hotmail, i cant image how foolish they must be to do this.
h

eXTReMe Tracker