Help Click This Ad =)

16 February 2010

Bo's ORDinner



ORD personnel enjoying his pre-dinner snack








Be back to check out my smile when its my turn...









Bo & Jessica, does she have a blog?








my belated ORD gift to Seet,
somehow the photo just happened to be in my bag..








NSmen








Dinner time








I'm so not looking forward to spicy food,
especially not before an open water swim the next morning :S








$30 fish head curry

















spiciness overwhelms all other flavours...







farewell gift from PT Branch,
photoshopped by yours truly

*pls shred away version 1.0








Bo is so touched that he started crying








PT Branch past+present




1 COMMENTS:

Anonymous said...

hello... hapi blogging... have a nice day! just visiting here....

eXTReMe Tracker